Dec. 09, 2020
Maintenance and maintenance work often requires more than two workers to carry out at the same time. Therefore, when carrying out or operating the Injection Molding Machine, we must remind each other to pay attention to safety!
1) Check and adjust the safety facilities, (must ensure that the safety facilities are normal before using the operating machine)
2) Check the amount of oil in the lubricating oil tank (new oil of the same brand must be added)
3) Check the oil level on the hydraulic oil tank, if the oil level drops below the midline of the level gauge, add hydraulic oil to above the midline (new oil of the same brand must be added)
1) Replace or clean the suction filter
2) Replace the hydraulic oil and clean the oil tank
1) Replace or clean the air filter
2) Replace hydraulic oil (new and old hydraulic oil cannot be mixed)
1) Check and replace the sealing ring and wear ring of the hydraulic cylinder
2) Replace the high pressure hose
Replace the controller (host) battery
Replace the battery on the operation panel
Injection Molding Machine
1.During the use of the injection molding machine, it is necessary to regularly observe whether the lubrication points of the Automatic Injection Molding Machine are in normal working conditions. Note that each lubrication time must be sufficient to ensure that each lubrication point of the entire lubrication system is well lubricated. The lubrication module of the machine and the time of each lubrication are realized by the reasonable setting of computer parameters.
2. Regularly observe the working condition of the lubrication system and keep the lubricating oil in the oil tank at a reasonable level. If poor lubrication is found, lubricate in time and check the lubrication conditions of each lubrication point to ensure that the machine is well lubricated.
3. the maintenance of the air filter
The function of the fuel tank air filter is to breathe in the fuel tank and prevent foreign dust and other dirt from entering the fuel tank. Therefore, it is a very important component and requires regular maintenance.
The air filter is installed on the top of the fuel tank. When cleaning, first loosen the cover, replace the air filter element, and then tighten the cover again. Note that the cover must be tightened, otherwise the oil will spill out.
If you have more questions or want to consult, please contact the Injection Molding Machine Manufacturer